Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the 570X RGB, we notice the glass panel first off, but also noticed that it is not as wide as we saw on the 460X RGB. We can also see the glass panels to either side of it, that there is a shiny curved section at the top, and below it almost looks like a cow catcher on a train engine.
The top of this chassis also sports a tempered glass panel, which like the front, is held in place with thumbscrews. We can also see that the right edge of this glass panel has been cut away a bit, to help expose the front I/O panel.
The left side of the 570X RGB is tempered glass from top to bottom, with only the feet at the bottom extending past it. The edges of the glass are not painted this time and expose the frame of the chassis as well as the unimpeded view of the interior.
Making it to the back of the chassis, we can see the shiny rounded bit at the top of the chassis, and more offset to the rear I/O and exhaust fan than we got with the 460X. The expansion slot covers are different this time too, and there are grooves in the passive ventilation area to allow mounting of things, leaving the bottom for the PSU and removable dust filter.
Where most manufacturers want to hide this view, Corsair continues with more tempered glass to go over the right side of the chassis. This way the RGB controllers are exposed, you will be able to see your storage drives, and they added in a routing channel to keep wiring mostly out of view.
The front I/O panel starts with a backlit power button nearest the front of the 570X RGB. That is followed by the three buttons to work the RGB lighting, we then see the HD Audio jacks, and the pair of UBS 3.0 ports wrap up what is presented here.
Beneath the chassis, we see that the feet go from side to side, and have large rubber pads on them to ensure this glass tower will not move. The removable dust filter at the back is sitting in a rail system, and towards the front we find grooves cut out of the floor to allow for pump and reservoir mounting to be done there, inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives