Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the 570X RGB, we notice the glass panel first off, but also noticed that it is not as wide as we saw on the 460X RGB. We can also see the glass panels to either side of it, that there is a shiny curved section at the top, and below it almost looks like a cow catcher on a train engine.
The top of this chassis also sports a tempered glass panel, which like the front, is held in place with thumbscrews. We can also see that the right edge of this glass panel has been cut away a bit, to help expose the front I/O panel.
The left side of the 570X RGB is tempered glass from top to bottom, with only the feet at the bottom extending past it. The edges of the glass are not painted this time and expose the frame of the chassis as well as the unimpeded view of the interior.
Making it to the back of the chassis, we can see the shiny rounded bit at the top of the chassis, and more offset to the rear I/O and exhaust fan than we got with the 460X. The expansion slot covers are different this time too, and there are grooves in the passive ventilation area to allow mounting of things, leaving the bottom for the PSU and removable dust filter.
Where most manufacturers want to hide this view, Corsair continues with more tempered glass to go over the right side of the chassis. This way the RGB controllers are exposed, you will be able to see your storage drives, and they added in a routing channel to keep wiring mostly out of view.
The front I/O panel starts with a backlit power button nearest the front of the 570X RGB. That is followed by the three buttons to work the RGB lighting, we then see the HD Audio jacks, and the pair of UBS 3.0 ports wrap up what is presented here.
Beneath the chassis, we see that the feet go from side to side, and have large rubber pads on them to ensure this glass tower will not move. The removable dust filter at the back is sitting in a rail system, and towards the front we find grooves cut out of the floor to allow for pump and reservoir mounting to be done there, inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset