Hardware & Documentation
The screw sets offered with the 460X RGB cover all of your fundamental needs, and some you may need in the future. There are long fan screws provided in a set of four, and we also get 16 standard fan screws, and the last bag at the top holds 16 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU installations. The bottom row of bags presents the 16 M3 countersunk screws for installing 2.5" drives into the HDD cage. There are four more M3 screws we find no obvious use for and a standoff to replace the helper standoff already installed inside of the 460X RGB.
To help with wire management, Corsair has provided six zip-ties to do this. There is a good chance that these are enough for a basic build, but if you have wiring to deal with associated with water cooling, or if adding more RGB fans, you will need more for a clean and tidy build.
The installation guide shows what hardware you should have to get the build completed and then progresses to a step-by-step guide on installing the main components. This manual covers seven languages, and each section offers great renderings to aid you along, even if you cannot read any of them. There is also an insert about the terms and conditions of the warranty that comes with this chassis.
While the three fans in the front do come pre-wired to the controller and the hub, Corsair does send a manual along in case you need to make changes. Even if you were to gut the cooling system completely, this guide will show you how to get it all connected back up so that it will all function as it should.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications