As a lot of cases do, this one also arrives with plain brown cardboard and black printing used to show what it is. On the front panel, we see a rendering of the case with its description off to the right. Then, across the bottom, this is where we find the Crystal Series 460X RGB naming, and its compact ATX classification.
While the shipping label is covering the model number and serial number sticker, we can still see the second sticker noting this should have clear glass panels, and that the fans are RGB. Three specifications charts run across the middle of the panel, and at the bottom is a pair of renderings showing the front and inside the left panel.
As Corsair typically does, just under the naming, we see an exploded diagram of the chassis contained in the box. The major components are labeled and along the bottom these parts are mentioned as to what they are.
The last side of the box is a copy of what we saw on the other skinny side panel. The only difference between the two is the lack of stickers at the top, and that the three specifications charts are offered in new languages.
Because tempered glass is used in this chassis, packaging has been stepped up. While you will find plastic stuck to the outside of the glass panels, and that the entire thing is wrapped in a plastic liner, it is the use of dense foam to virtually surround the case that allows it to arrive in terrific condition. Not only is the front and back of the chassis covered and supported with it, but a third piece is added to cover the left side of the chassis as well, ensuring nothing can get to that glass side panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives