When you hear the term "Gigabyte 3D Aurora", what do you instantly visualize in your mind? Maybe you're thinking a new version of the 3D Cooler or the new 7800 GTX 3D Aurora graphics card? If you thought either of these, you couldn't be much further away. If you paid attention to our Computex Coverage and what Gigabyte showed, you would know that the 3D Aurora is Gigabyte's first attempt at an enthusiast computer case.
In a category that is flooded with expensive quality cases like Lian Li and cheap imitations, it's not going to be easy for someone to bring out a new case and do well with sales. If you have a look at companies like Cooler Master who make some of the best looking and quality cases then actually have a look at how many are sold and compare that to a $20 case that looks similar but is made from steel, you will clearly see that these cases out sell anything else.
In our normal case review fashion, we'll have a look at the outside, the inside and see how it feels when having a play around to sum it up. If first impressions are anything to go by, this case looks to be a beauty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines