When you hear the term "Gigabyte 3D Aurora", what do you instantly visualize in your mind? Maybe you're thinking a new version of the 3D Cooler or the new 7800 GTX 3D Aurora graphics card? If you thought either of these, you couldn't be much further away. If you paid attention to our Computex Coverage and what Gigabyte showed, you would know that the 3D Aurora is Gigabyte's first attempt at an enthusiast computer case.
In a category that is flooded with expensive quality cases like Lian Li and cheap imitations, it's not going to be easy for someone to bring out a new case and do well with sales. If you have a look at companies like Cooler Master who make some of the best looking and quality cases then actually have a look at how many are sold and compare that to a $20 case that looks similar but is made from steel, you will clearly see that these cases out sell anything else.
In our normal case review fashion, we'll have a look at the outside, the inside and see how it feels when having a play around to sum it up. If first impressions are anything to go by, this case looks to be a beauty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio