Packaging is like what we normally see with TP-Link solutions. An image to the right of the router is offset by marketing information to the left. Down below, we have a list of features with the model number.
Flipping the box over, a diagram illustrates the 60GHz band operating at 4600 Mbps along with the two standard bands at 1733 Mbps and 800 Mbps, respectively.
The scope of delivery includes a power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials.
The front of the router houses a series of LEDs to the left that includes wireless, wired, and USB connectivity. To the far right, we have switches for WLAN, WPS, and the LEDs.
Moving on to the rear I/O, we have the dual USB 3.0 ports on the left end while the right side houses the single gigabit WAN in blue and four gigabit LAN in yellow.
PRICING: You can find the TP-Link Talon AD7200 802.11ad Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-Link Talon AD7200 802.11ad Wireless Router retails for $350 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The TP-Link Talon AD7200 802.11ad Wireless Router retails for £306 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details and Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks- Wired, Wireless Throughput and Wireless Range]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Storage Performance & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood