MSI's UEFI on the X99A TOMAHAWK is pretty much identical to that of their other X99 motherboards, and most of their lineup. The UEFI has two operation modes, an advanced mode for more experienced users and an Easy mode for those who might not know their way around BIOS.
MSI provides very extensive fan control through a GUI. MSI's UEFI is intuitive and easy to navigate, with few main menus and many settings of the same category on the same page. You won't have to dig deep to find what you need.
MSI's Command Center, Live Update 6, Gaming LAN Manager, USB Speed Up, Super Charger, Gaming APP, M-Cloud, and X-Split Gamecaster are a few of the included software applications.
PRICING: You can find the MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Motherboard retails for $236 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Motherboard retails for £251 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99A TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity