Cooler Master offers the MASTERAIR PRO 3 is a gray box, which provides the company logo and motto at the top. The center of the front panel is used to display an image of the cooler contained inside and is also where we find the product naming. Cooler Master was also sure to mention the newly designed Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0, which should improve its ability to keep your processor cool as a cucumber.
The right side of the packaging is still based on the same gray color, and along with the product name and company logo, we are shown an image of the cooler, which has been turned upside down. This way you can glance at the new base design offered on this cooler.
Moving to the back of the box, we find the naming at the top along with the logo again, but the majority of the panel is used to list features. Cooler Master mentions the CDC 2.0, the perfect combination of air flow and fin density, innovative fan bracket design, and the simplicity of the installation process. At the bottom, we are also shown three renderings which show the dimension of this product.
This panel is where we copied out specifications chart from. Since we already covered what this chart contains, the only thing worth mentioning at this point is the asterisk which states compatibility might change, and you should visit their site for the latest compatibility listings.
Inside of the box, the first thing you find is the white cardboard box containing all of the hardware needed to mount the MASTERAIR PRO 3 cooler. Below that, we find the cooler resting in a form fitting plastic container to protect the cooler, and it is also contained inside of a plastic bag. As for this specific unit, it arrived in great shape and was well protected with the inner packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERAIR PRO 3 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club