ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
- Access Latency
The first of the ScienceMark tests is the access latency - less is better.
We see a similar story here with the 675MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting providing the best performance by a good deal.
- Memory Bandwidth
Now we come to the memory bandwidth side of things, this is just like the Sandra memory benchmark - higher scores are better.
The 675MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting is again out in front with the 533MHz DDR @ 4-4-4-8 1T setting well behind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 2 [The Modules]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Information]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark05 Professional]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 10 [Benchmarks - MP3 Encoding]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4