ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
- Access Latency
The first of the ScienceMark tests is the access latency - less is better.
We see a similar story here with the 675MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting providing the best performance by a good deal.
- Memory Bandwidth
Now we come to the memory bandwidth side of things, this is just like the Sandra memory benchmark - higher scores are better.
The 675MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting is again out in front with the 533MHz DDR @ 4-4-4-8 1T setting well behind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 2 [The Modules]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Information]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark05 Professional]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 10 [Benchmarks - MP3 Encoding]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup