Version and / or Patch Used: Build 120
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/
3DMark05 is the latest version in the popular 3DMark "Gamers Benchmark" series. It includes a complete set of DX9 benchmarks which tests Shader Model 2.0 and higher.
For more information on the 3DMark05 benchmark, we recommend you read our preview here.
3DMark05 has always been more of a graphics benchmark than an overall system benchmark and as we can see not much separates all the settings. Even still, the 731MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting is able to edge in front at the low resolution with the 850MHz DDR @ 4-4-4-12 2T setting coming out just in front at the higher resolution.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 2 [The Modules]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Information]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark05 Professional]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 10 [Benchmarks - MP3 Encoding]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4