ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left side of the Ryos MK FX looks much like the Ryos and Ryos Pro. The side offers a large notch cut away from it to make moving it easier, and while the top three rows are angled at the user or lying flat, the front three rows of keys angle away from the user with the keyboard flat on the desk.
Still on the left side, but at the corner where it meets the front edge of the Ryos MK FX, we find the pass-through audio. The pink connection is used for a microphone, and the green jack is for headphones. You do need to connect the audio jacks from the main wire harness to use these jacks.
The majority of the left side offers the standard QWERTY layout, and this is the US version as well. Outside of the usual suspects, there is a column of keys to the left, the M1 through M5 keys, to which you can program macros within easy reach.
The default dual purpose keys are found along the top edge. The F1 mutes sound and the F2 lowers the volume. That leaves the F2 raising the volume, and pressing the Function key and the F4 key will bring up the calculator on the screen.
Carrying on with multimedia functionality, we next run into this group of four keys. The F5 can be used to play or pause a track, and the F6 will stop it. F7 is used to take the media back one track, and the F8 allows you to advance the media one track.
Moving on, the F9 opens my PC or This PC folder on the screen, and F10 brings up your default browser. F11 allows you to cycle through five levels of brightness, including turning them off, and the F12 is designated for on-the-fly Macro recording with the five M-keys.
The left Shift key on the keyboard, by default, activates the Easy Shift system and is why there is a plus symbol on this key. By using this key, after some tinkering in the software, you can have in total near 200 keys under your control.
Along the bottom, we can see that the wide wrist rest is built right into this keyboard, and it offers room for them to put in the words mechanical keyboard in the shiny trim, and it is also where they display their name and logo. Just above all of this, we locate the trio of Thumbster keys, which in the past, have not been mechanical switches.
At the right end of the keyboard, we find all of the command keys, arrow key set, and a full number pad layout. The Pause Break key offers the ability to put the PC into hibernation, and we do find arrow keys within the number pad for those left-hand users out there.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £105 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT Ryos MK FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ryos MK FX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook