IOMeter – Workload Performance with QD
Database started off with nearly 175 IOPS at QD1 and finished at QD32 with 300 IOPS.
File Server showed similar performance at QD1 with all drives, while at QD32, the IronWolf was a touch above the EnCap at 330 IOPS.
Email Server proved to be one of harder workloads for the IronWolf, starting out at 190 IOPS at QD1 and ending with 300 IOPS at QD32.
Web Server had all the drives up and running again starting near 150 IOPS and ending at 500 IOPS; the IronWolf did quite well in this workload.
Workstation peaked just over 300 IOPS for the IronWolf.
Latency with QD
Diving into the response times of Workloads testing, Database reached a peak of 110ms at QD32.
File Server touched a high of 90ms after starting out around 8ms at QD1.
Email Server for the IronWolf hit 105ms at QD32, slightly lower than the EnCap 10TB.
Web Server, being one of the best workloads for the Seagate solutions, the IronWolf had a low 8ms starting point and reached 63ms at its peak.
Workstation ended at 103ms at QD32 about 95ms higher than where it started at 8ms QD1.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for £399 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4