Case Build & Finished Product
Exactly not one thing has changed when looking at the Cullinan from the front, and we like this a lot. When it gets powered, things do change a bit, but for now, all there is to see is the darkened reflection of the glass panel.
We did move the rear fan to the top to show off spacing as we installed the AIO in its place. The rest of the build is roomy and clean, everything we expected since we already did this once and saw the results.
The dust shield was tough to install, and left the metal bowing out away from the case. The card does fit, but it seems we struggled more with this chassis than in the AI Crystal. The PSU fit the best of it all, as it slid right into place and is easy screwed into place from this side.
Behind the motherboard tray, we were able to make the necessary runs of wiring, with wire tie points in proximity to our needs. Wiring can block the HDD cage, but otherwise, the room at the bottom is plenty to hide everything else you do not want to be seen.
With the Cullinan back to the way we got it from the box, just now with hardware inside, things to not change that much in appearance. If not for the brightness of the photo booth, you do not see much of anything inside of the chassis, behind the tinted glass side panel.
Rosewill uses blue LEDs in these fans, much like what a TB Vegas fan will produce, but sadly, only when the fan controller is set to the H mode. We can slightly see the Zotac and Corsair LED lighting behind the panel, and as for the power LED, it is blue, while the HDD activity LED is red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types
- Crystal Dynamics expands into brand new studio
- HyperX Cloud Stinger wins iF DESIGN AWARD 2017