Hardware & Documentation
In clearly marked bags, all of the screws needed to finish the build are found. There are four screws for HDDs, and a handful of screws to use for 2.5" drives. We are shipped five PSU screws, and thirteen motherboard screws to get everything mounted with.
Rosewill also sends the Cullinan with ten wire ties, five extra standoffs, and an additional set of four side panel screws. Since the standoffs are pre-installed, and both doors come with screws, these are just in case you lose things or happen to cross thread something along the way.
Rosewill includes a manual found outside of the inner packaging. The quick user guide is more in depth than what we saw from Anidees and simplifies the process as much as possible.
While no measurements are given other than for the dimensions of the radiators supported in the front and at the top of the Cullinan, we are still stuck to 63mm of room up top and 60mm in the front, for the sandwich of fans and radiators. 360mm radiators are not the only option either, as a 280mm radiator can also go in either location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology