Rosewill Cullinan Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Cullinan consists of a dark tinted tempered glass panel set inside of a thin plastic bezel which surrounds it. The fan at the top is slightly visible, and the same for the Rosewill name at the bottom of the glass.
The front I/O panel delivered a fan controller at the left, followed by the HD Audio ports and the ringed power button. The ringed reset button offer HDD activity around it, and off to the right are the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The top of the chassis is made of steel, and the majority of it has been inset to allow for fan mounting. On top of that area, there is a magnetic dust filter in place at this time.
Along the front edge, many slits allow air into the chassis and the intake fans behind the glass. The side panel is made entirely of tinted tempered glass as the sticker suggests. Four thumbscrews hold this panel onto the chassis, and the lines are square and tight around it.
At the top, we find a pair of knockouts for external water cooling. We then see the rear I/O area and exhaust fan location. Following that, we next run into the seven externally secured expansion slots, and the large area at the bottom to house a PSU.
The right side of the chassis is just like the left side. There is ventilation along the front edge, and we see the sticker and four thumbscrews found on the side glass panel.
Even when it comes to the bottom of the Cullinan, it is identical to the AI Crystal design. Chunky feet with rubber pads offer support for the mid-tower, and there is a dust filter found under the PSU. While most things use rivets to be held into place, one wall of the HDD cage is removable via screws, and we also find grommets to mount an HDD right to the floor from here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South