The packaging is plain, no doubt about that fact. There is a large rendering of the front panel off to the left of this front panel, leaving the right side for Rosewill to put their name and logo at the top, and the Cullinan name more near the center. We also see that this chassis is made in China, just below the box with no real information in it.
Five icons run across the top of this side panel, noting which way is up, not to let it get rained on, that it is fragile, maybe that it needs two hands to carry it, and possibly that it is not intended to be trash. The lower section offers the case name, its weight, as well as the Rosewill website address.
While the back panel is identical to the front panel, it does give us time to mention something overlooked the first time. In the rendering, we do see the Rosewill name at the bottom of the front bezel. However, it is not that easy to be seen, as it is painted on the inside of the tinted glass panel.
Every last bit shown here is identical to what the opposing thin side panel had shown us.
Our pre-release sample was shipped with additional dense foam packing at either end of the chassis, as well as down the sides, but this is a view of what the retail packaging will consist of. There is no plastic clinging to the glass panels like what Anidees did, but there is a plastic liner surrounding the entire chassis. The last measure of protection is the use of dense foam at the top and bottom of the Cullinan, to let it arrive as ours did, in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4