The packaging is plain, no doubt about that fact. There is a large rendering of the front panel off to the left of this front panel, leaving the right side for Rosewill to put their name and logo at the top, and the Cullinan name more near the center. We also see that this chassis is made in China, just below the box with no real information in it.
Five icons run across the top of this side panel, noting which way is up, not to let it get rained on, that it is fragile, maybe that it needs two hands to carry it, and possibly that it is not intended to be trash. The lower section offers the case name, its weight, as well as the Rosewill website address.
While the back panel is identical to the front panel, it does give us time to mention something overlooked the first time. In the rendering, we do see the Rosewill name at the bottom of the front bezel. However, it is not that easy to be seen, as it is painted on the inside of the tinted glass panel.
Every last bit shown here is identical to what the opposing thin side panel had shown us.
Our pre-release sample was shipped with additional dense foam packing at either end of the chassis, as well as down the sides, but this is a view of what the retail packaging will consist of. There is no plastic clinging to the glass panels like what Anidees did, but there is a plastic liner surrounding the entire chassis. The last measure of protection is the use of dense foam at the top and bottom of the Cullinan, to let it arrive as ours did, in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD revenues up 23% thanks to record SoC, GPU, APU sales
- AMD preparing $10,000 graphics card with 1TB+ of RAM
- Red Dead Redemption 2 favors PS4 with early content
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package