Hardware & Documentation
To ease the build process as much as possible, the provided hardware is sent in clearly marked bags. The first bag of screws is used to mount the PSU, while the next group of screws secures HDDs into their trays. There are no optical bays, so the next bag is used for 2.5" drive mounting only, and that leaves the last bag, which is full of screws to mount the motherboard into the pre-installed standoffs.
With a lot of ways to run the wiring, and many tie points offered, we are pleased to see Anidees sends along ten zip-ties to help manage things, making it easier to replace the side glass panel. We are also sent an additional five standoffs, which can replace ones you may strip over time, or use with Extended-ATX motherboard installations.
The installation guide is short and sweet but gets most of what you need to know across with images and limited text. On this side of the paper, we see the chassis, we then see how to remove the side panels, and it then moves quickly into the PSU and motherboard installations.
Flipping the insert over, things continue with the build process. This time, they show add-in card installations, and how to install drives into it as well. Along the bottom, we find a rendering mentioning the water cooling limitations, and it all ends with an image showing how to replace the panels onto the AI Crystal. While this is basic in nature, it will get you through a build quickly, and with clearly marked bags, it is hard to screw things up.
PRICING: You can find the Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $140 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £130 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel