Inside the AI Crystal
The front bezel can be removed by pulling it at the bottom as 12 tabs let loose. The front of the chassis is sporting a trio of 140mm fan, currently obscured from view with the removable dust filter. Cleaning of the filter, since it is magnets, and the inside of the bezel are made as easy as possible in this design.
The initial look at the interior does not show much of what we normally discuss at this point. All of the wiring has been hidden from view, and we see no signs of the hardware or paperwork either. Just a vast open space and a long PSU cover along the bottom.
The chassis wiring exits at the top of the chassis and removing itself from view, while the three clear fans run down the rest of the front portion of the chassis. Just off to the left, we find a plastic cover. This is removable and is intended to help hide wiring ran under it, such as the 24-pin cable and SATA cables.
Above the motherboard, there is a fair bit of room offered for fans, and water cooling as well, as long as thinner radiators are chosen. The top uses honeycomb ventilation and has slots on either side to allow two 140mm fans or three 120mm fans to be installed here.
The motherboard tray offers ample access through the hole to CPU cooler back plates and has some fifteen places to tie down wiring. There are three smaller holes along the top edge, and one larger one under the removable cover to the right, and at the same time, you can house motherboards from Mini-ITX to Extended-ATX motherboards inside of the AI Crystal.
Nearly the entire length of the floor is taken up with this rounded PSU cover. On the top, it offers a rectangular hole fitted with a grommet for wiring needs, and along the outside edge, we find the Anidees naming displayed in the middle.
Just like the trio of fans at the front, we find the fourth 140mm white LED fan, and all are powered via 3-pin fan connections. The expansion slots are ventilated, but use flat head screws on the other side of this wall to keep cards securely mounted inside.
PRICING: You can find the Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $140 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £130 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017