X150M-PRO ECC Circuit Analysis Continued
GIGABYTE is using the ALC892 audio codec along with multiple Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors and a PCB divide. The PCB divide is illuminated by ten yellow LEDs; you can turn them off through the BIOS.
An Intel i219LM is being used for the 1Gbit Intel NIC. The "LM" version of this chip is being used instead of the "V" version since this is a workstation-class product.
An ASMedia ASM108X series PCI-E to PCI bridge is used. It takes a single PCI-E 3.0 lane from the PCH and turns it into two PCI slots for legacy devices. Three EtronTech EJ178V are used as PCI-E 3.0 quick switches to move around High-Speed IO (HSIO) bandwidth to accommodate M.2 slot and SATA port switching.
An iTE IT8628E is used as the primary SuperIO chip on the X150M-PRO ECC. Its job is to monitor the system's fan, temperature, and voltage as well as provide PS/2 on the rear IO. It also should be in charge of the COM and LPT headers. To my surprise, I found that the X150M-PRO ECC uses two 64Mbit BIOS ROMs for DualBIOS.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017