X150M-PRO ECC Circuit Analysis Continued
GIGABYTE is using the ALC892 audio codec along with multiple Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors and a PCB divide. The PCB divide is illuminated by ten yellow LEDs; you can turn them off through the BIOS.
An Intel i219LM is being used for the 1Gbit Intel NIC. The "LM" version of this chip is being used instead of the "V" version since this is a workstation-class product.
An ASMedia ASM108X series PCI-E to PCI bridge is used. It takes a single PCI-E 3.0 lane from the PCH and turns it into two PCI slots for legacy devices. Three EtronTech EJ178V are used as PCI-E 3.0 quick switches to move around High-Speed IO (HSIO) bandwidth to accommodate M.2 slot and SATA port switching.
An iTE IT8628E is used as the primary SuperIO chip on the X150M-PRO ECC. Its job is to monitor the system's fan, temperature, and voltage as well as provide PS/2 on the rear IO. It also should be in charge of the COM and LPT headers. To my surprise, I found that the X150M-PRO ECC uses two 64Mbit BIOS ROMs for DualBIOS.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications