Case Build & Finished Product
Nothing about the front of the Aurora changed during the build process, and we dig that about this chassis. From the front, it is all about style, and nothing will break up the sleek and curvy design of the front of this chassis.
Everything fit well inside of the chassis and we have plenty of room for more. The SSD Chroma bracket is installed on the SSD and does function as described. We also placed the remote switches for the Alchemy 2.0 LEDs on the top of the HDD cage, and all of it being magnetic made installation a cinch.
There were no issues found with the back of the chassis either. The dust shield fit right in, our AIO was installed as it should, the card installed without forcing the chassis into alignment, and the PSU slides right in as well.
Our wiring did not come out all that impressive, but we were able to fit quite a bit behind the motherboard tray. With most of the wiring running on the left side, it left the area below the CPU cooler access hole to place the magnetic control boxes for the LED strips, and we were also sure to make the connections for the Chroma SSD bracket at the top.
With the Aurora all reassembled and ready for power, we found no issues getting to the point or with the placement and securing of the glass side panels. We do notice that without something like we have, with tons of light and a white backdrop, can you see anything going on inside of the chassis.
Once we powered things up, we can see the LEDs from the Alchemy 2.0 strip along the bottom, and just a bit of the white LEDs through the mesh on this Aurora. As for a view of the components inside, the only way this is possible is with much more light than we have with three LED strips lit, or each component must be lit like the Zotac and Corsair logos which are barely visible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes