Case Build & Finished Product
Nothing about the front of the Aurora changed during the build process, and we dig that about this chassis. From the front, it is all about style, and nothing will break up the sleek and curvy design of the front of this chassis.
Everything fit well inside of the chassis and we have plenty of room for more. The SSD Chroma bracket is installed on the SSD and does function as described. We also placed the remote switches for the Alchemy 2.0 LEDs on the top of the HDD cage, and all of it being magnetic made installation a cinch.
There were no issues found with the back of the chassis either. The dust shield fit right in, our AIO was installed as it should, the card installed without forcing the chassis into alignment, and the PSU slides right in as well.
Our wiring did not come out all that impressive, but we were able to fit quite a bit behind the motherboard tray. With most of the wiring running on the left side, it left the area below the CPU cooler access hole to place the magnetic control boxes for the LED strips, and we were also sure to make the connections for the Chroma SSD bracket at the top.
With the Aurora all reassembled and ready for power, we found no issues getting to the point or with the placement and securing of the glass side panels. We do notice that without something like we have, with tons of light and a white backdrop, can you see anything going on inside of the chassis.
Once we powered things up, we can see the LEDs from the Alchemy 2.0 strip along the bottom, and just a bit of the white LEDs through the mesh on this Aurora. As for a view of the components inside, the only way this is possible is with much more light than we have with three LED strips lit, or each component must be lit like the Zotac and Corsair logos which are barely visible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced