Inside the Aurora Continued
The lower section of the motherboard tray offers a large wiring hole with a grommet and two additional tie points. The floor of the chassis is ventilated to allow the PSU to be installed with the fan on the bottom, and it is supported by four rubber pads stuck to the floor.
Inside of the rear of the Aurora, we find the one and only included fan with this chassis. It is a 120mm fan with no LEDs and uses a 3-pin connection for power. As for the expansion slot covers, and what holds in the video cards, this chassis uses thumbscrews.
Behind the motherboard tray, we are offered 20mm in some areas and 25mm in others for wiring. We see a large hole at the bottom, behind the lower drive cage for ease of wiring, and we also see an additional pair of 2.5" drive trays above it.
Near the top of the motherboard tray is this PCB. This is the controller for the SSD Chroma feature. The wiring from the bracket plugs in at the top left, the control switch wiring is already plugged in at the right, and the large plug at the bottom takes a 4-pin Molex connection for the power of this system.
We like that every bit of the wiring is black - the wires and the connections at the ends. There are the wires for the buttons and LEDs in the front I/O panel and the USB 2.0 connection next to it. There is the USB 3.0 connection next, and lastly, we have an HD Audio cable with an extension on the end. This way you can shorten it for smaller boards, or leave it in place for the larger boards with that port at the bottom left corner of the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design