We did get to use the G900 Chaos Spectrum for some time before writing this and found that this mouse is an extension of our hand. We noticed many more head shots and much less wasted ammo being flung around the map. Every input in movement seemed effortless and over the long haul did not wear us out.
Tracking is on point, with or without using the analyzing software. Things did improve after using this tool, though, and made everything about swinging around and the shorter presses to activate the buttons came into play as well. Set up correctly, and in the right hands, this G900 Chaos Spectrum can be devastating.
We did lower the DPI for Overwatch, as we did not need the speed in tighter confined maps. This does bring an inherent accuracy boost as well, as everything is moving slower. Again, the G900 did everything we asked of it and found our end of the round statistics had increased, which lead to more votes.
It didn't matter if we were jumping from a high perch to make the kill shot, spinning after warping to the other side of the map, or head on confrontations. With the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum in our hands, we were comfortable and ready to pounce on anyone willing to show their face from around the next corner.
Windows and Productivity
Day to day use has been very pleasant, and so far the longest we have gotten on a single charge of the battery is just shy of three days. This is with some gaming involved, a lot of web browsing, and even a few hours per day of editing photos. We also do not feel a difference in wired or wireless modes, both are responsive and give immediate feedback on the screen.
As for the photo editing, this is where we could see there is no acceleration or prediction set by default. If you need to get to a particular area of an image, it felt intuitive getting there. When it came to following a line, not going much higher than 6000 DPI for this, we had no issues following that line or noticed any angle snapping when trying to change directions.
The reality is, gaming, surfing, or doing production based tasks, the G900 Chaos Spectrum feel like an extension of your hand, and in our testing, passed everything we could throw at it.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for $144 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G900 Chaos Spectrum]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils bendable/stretchable OLED display
- MSI scoops 5 awards for Computex Best Choice Award 2017
- Surface Pro continues to evolve, now packs Kaby Lake
- Qualcomm LTE chip powers Microsoft's new Surface Pro
- FSP will show off a watercooled PSU at Computex
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning