Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse
The left side of the G900 Chaos Spectrum offers quite a bit in styling and textures. The main button stands well above the lower section, and the heel butts up to the switches and then continues the rounded curve to the back. The lower section offers a gray metallic section near the front, and at the back, under the G5 and G4 buttons, we find a grooved section covered in a rubberized coating.
The grooves continue around the back, and due to the ambidextrous design, the grooves are evenly spaced across the heel. We also noticed that the G logo is pushed much higher in this design than most deliver, and it can be illuminated when powered.
The right side of the mouse is identical in design to what we saw on the left. The only significant difference at this point is that due to it being sent as a right-hand mouse, Logitech has placed a button cover over the switches. Everything else is a spot on mirror image otherwise.
The lower section of the mouse angles upwards from the table and dead center is the Mini-HDMI female connection which accepts the long braided cable. Above that, we see that both main buttons stop short of the front, are sloped well for comfort, and are separated with a glossy metal-like section which runs down the middle.
The scroll wheel up front is a 4-way design, and can be set segmented or free spinning for use with the square button just behind it. The triangular buttons are used as the default DPI on-the-fly buttons. There are three LED indicators which are used to display both DPI and battery life, and we even see matching lines as the main buttons come out from under the heel portion.
Under the G900 Chaos Spectrum, we find it glides upon six feet. A large one at the front, one on either side, two around the sensor eye, and another large one at the back allow this mouse to glide effortlessly. Under the sensor eye, we can see the power switch for use in wireless mode, and there is also a pairing button below that switch.
With the way the G900 Chaos Spectrum is designed, you can leave in the G5 and G4 buttons, but for left-hand users, you can also opt to install the switch cover plate. Keep in mind, though, you can use this mouse with all four side buttons as well.
After pulling off the cover that once was inserted on the right side, we replaced it with the G6 and G7 buttons. The G900 Chaos Spectrum is now ready for left-hand usage.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for $144 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G900 Chaos Spectrum]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now