When it comes time to install your system, its good to know what we're going to face. Below are a few items to take note of.
I mentioned before that all drives make use of a screwless rail system. While this is a really good thing, there is another facet that was brought into the light when I began putting everything together. You have to remove the front bezel to get those devices installed into the enclosure. While I would agree that this method allows the front bezel to have a more close-fitting and smoother appearance after the installation is complete, it is also a pain in the rear to have to remove the bezel to add in any components you didn't have handy when the initial build was taking place.
On another note, you'll see that the front fan mount is like the rear in that you can use either an 80mm, 92mm or 120mm fan of your own choosing. Since quality airflow starts low and in the front, this can be the beginning of a very good cooling setup.
With all the tool free capabilities of this case, I was a little surprised to see a standard PCI mounting setup. Not that this is a bad thing; the setup works fine and is simple in any board installation. I just wasn't expecting to see this.
This is something that I have seen on NZXT enclosures since their beginning; illustrated installation labels inside the case. While a manual is included with your enclosure purchase, how many of you will actually read through it if you come across a feature that you're not familiar with? If you answered honestly, odds are good you said something along the lines of "Who needs a manual for a case?"
Well, for those who fall into this category, NZXT adds these little labels inside the case. They are always mounted in an area close to what they are showing and are simple to understand. Nice touch!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- NZXT Trinity - Page 1 [Introduction]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 2 [Exterior]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD