When it comes time to install your system, its good to know what we're going to face. Below are a few items to take note of.
I mentioned before that all drives make use of a screwless rail system. While this is a really good thing, there is another facet that was brought into the light when I began putting everything together. You have to remove the front bezel to get those devices installed into the enclosure. While I would agree that this method allows the front bezel to have a more close-fitting and smoother appearance after the installation is complete, it is also a pain in the rear to have to remove the bezel to add in any components you didn't have handy when the initial build was taking place.
On another note, you'll see that the front fan mount is like the rear in that you can use either an 80mm, 92mm or 120mm fan of your own choosing. Since quality airflow starts low and in the front, this can be the beginning of a very good cooling setup.
With all the tool free capabilities of this case, I was a little surprised to see a standard PCI mounting setup. Not that this is a bad thing; the setup works fine and is simple in any board installation. I just wasn't expecting to see this.
This is something that I have seen on NZXT enclosures since their beginning; illustrated installation labels inside the case. While a manual is included with your enclosure purchase, how many of you will actually read through it if you come across a feature that you're not familiar with? If you answered honestly, odds are good you said something along the lines of "Who needs a manual for a case?"
Well, for those who fall into this category, NZXT adds these little labels inside the case. They are always mounted in an area close to what they are showing and are simple to understand. Nice touch!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- NZXT Trinity - Page 1 [Introduction]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 2 [Exterior]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series