When it comes time to install your system, its good to know what we're going to face. Below are a few items to take note of.
I mentioned before that all drives make use of a screwless rail system. While this is a really good thing, there is another facet that was brought into the light when I began putting everything together. You have to remove the front bezel to get those devices installed into the enclosure. While I would agree that this method allows the front bezel to have a more close-fitting and smoother appearance after the installation is complete, it is also a pain in the rear to have to remove the bezel to add in any components you didn't have handy when the initial build was taking place.
On another note, you'll see that the front fan mount is like the rear in that you can use either an 80mm, 92mm or 120mm fan of your own choosing. Since quality airflow starts low and in the front, this can be the beginning of a very good cooling setup.
With all the tool free capabilities of this case, I was a little surprised to see a standard PCI mounting setup. Not that this is a bad thing; the setup works fine and is simple in any board installation. I just wasn't expecting to see this.
This is something that I have seen on NZXT enclosures since their beginning; illustrated installation labels inside the case. While a manual is included with your enclosure purchase, how many of you will actually read through it if you come across a feature that you're not familiar with? If you answered honestly, odds are good you said something along the lines of "Who needs a manual for a case?"
Well, for those who fall into this category, NZXT adds these little labels inside the case. They are always mounted in an area close to what they are showing and are simple to understand. Nice touch!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- NZXT Trinity - Page 1 [Introduction]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 2 [Exterior]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance