Opting to place the Air 740 in a plain cardboard box with black printing on it, Corsair can put your money into the chassis and not the packaging. A rendering of the chassis is found under the Corsair name, and to the right, we find features listed under the product name, which is repeated along the bottom in many languages.
Next to the company and product naming, we find a sticker denoting two things. First of all, we can see that the chassis color inside of the box is black, and it also denoted that there is a window on the left side of this chassis. The midsection of the panel offers specifications charts, while the bottom is used to present three different views of the Air 740.
The large rendering, slightly covered with a pair of shipping stickers, is an exploded view of the chassis. This explains where everything is, and what components of the chassis can be removed. The bottom is used to talk about the Outstanding Cooling, the Quieter Operation, the Built for Builders mentality of the design, as well as the Clever Space-saving Design.
This side of the packaging mimics what we saw on the other side, most notably, the English specifications chart can be found on this side. As for the renderings along the bottom, they two are the same and show the dimensions as well.
On both sides of the polycarbonate side panel, Corsair has placed plastic to cling to the window, ensuring nothing happens to that during transit. A few bits of tape on a magnetic dust filter and along the right front edge helps to keep parts in place, and the entire chassis is wrapped in a black cloth bag. The last step to protect the chassis is the use of thick Styrofoam end caps, to take on the bigger bumps and drops heavy cases get in transit.
While the box and packaging look outstanding, we did notice a little bit of damage to this early release sample and surmised it to have happened before the chassis was even packaged. Such things can happen in the rush to meet a deadline; Corsair tends to have good quality control with their cases on the retail end, so we are not too worried about it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes