Inside the MasterCase Pro 3 Continued
The back portion of that mid-plate delivers two more locations for SSDs, and two trays are provided there for this. To the right of them is a decent sized hole with a grommet, which allows for wiring or tubing to pass through this part of the chassis.
Below the mid-plate, at the back, we find room for the PSU to be installed. The bends of the steel components block entry from either side and is why there is the PSU bracket out back. The ventilation is long and makes it easier on longer PSUs to be installed, and they will rest on the four rubber pads to isolate vibrations and noise.
The back of the chassis is where the second 140mm fan is located, and it can be adjusted higher than it is installed now. We also see thumbscrews holding in the slot covers, and the lowest one is made for cord-tending, not to be populated with a card.
Cooler Master offers hook and loop straps to tend to the wiring behind the tray, and there is at minimum 20mm of room to do this. You can install an SSD tray below the access hole, and nearly the entire left edge is open behind that removable mounting rail.
With no USB 2.0 support, the front I/O wiring is condensed. There are thin wires for the lighting and switches in the panel; there are a thick HD Audio cable and a native USB 3.0 connection. We do prefer it all to be black, but the short section of the HD Audio cable will not be that distracting when wired onto the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel