Inside the MasterCase Pro 3 Continued
The back portion of that mid-plate delivers two more locations for SSDs, and two trays are provided there for this. To the right of them is a decent sized hole with a grommet, which allows for wiring or tubing to pass through this part of the chassis.
Below the mid-plate, at the back, we find room for the PSU to be installed. The bends of the steel components block entry from either side and is why there is the PSU bracket out back. The ventilation is long and makes it easier on longer PSUs to be installed, and they will rest on the four rubber pads to isolate vibrations and noise.
The back of the chassis is where the second 140mm fan is located, and it can be adjusted higher than it is installed now. We also see thumbscrews holding in the slot covers, and the lowest one is made for cord-tending, not to be populated with a card.
Cooler Master offers hook and loop straps to tend to the wiring behind the tray, and there is at minimum 20mm of room to do this. You can install an SSD tray below the access hole, and nearly the entire left edge is open behind that removable mounting rail.
With no USB 2.0 support, the front I/O wiring is condensed. There are thin wires for the lighting and switches in the panel; there are a thick HD Audio cable and a native USB 3.0 connection. We do prefer it all to be black, but the short section of the HD Audio cable will not be that distracting when wired onto the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017