Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezels frame is made of ABS plastic, and as it curves around the corners, it is molded in black. The white line you see running just inside of that is the LED ring, and the entire center section of this bezel is made of steel mesh. There is naming at the top and bottom of the mesh panel, and while the top allows for the bay covers to be removed, the lower section is one solid panel.
The lower solid section is also removable, for two reasons. One reason is that it is the dust filter for the intake, and the second reason is that it allows access to the fans without the need to remove the entire panel.
Behind the front bezel, at the top of the Ostrog ADV, we immediately run into the front I/O panel. The top row offers USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio jacks, USB 2.0 ports, and the light switch to cycle through the modes. The lower row provides the reset button, power and HDD LEDs, a large power button, and a three position fan switch to the right.
Behind the I/O panel is a section of steel mesh ringed with the white LED section, mimicking what we saw on the front of this chassis. The mesh insert is also removable with the finger grip at the back, and allows access to fans or liquid cooling below it, again eliminating the need to pull the entire section off.
From the left side, the chassis looks chunky with the thick top section and bulky feet supporting it at the bottom. The panel aligns well to the frame of the chassis, and the window is clear, beveled around the edge, and quite large.
At the back, under the thick top cover, there is room for the motherboard dust shield next to the 120mm exhaust fan. Below that, there are seven colored slot covers which match the theme, and next to it are holes for external water cooling under the side panel handle, just above the mesh, leaving room for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is an identical match to the left side. The only thing that changes in this panel is that the window is left out of the panel, but the steel has been shaped outward and placed in the same location. This time rather than a view, the expanded section of steel offers more room for wiring behind it.
Under the Ostrog ADV chassis, we see a long dust filter for the PSU and optional fan, which is slid out the back of the case. The large feet have large rubber pads to ensure a solid footing, and we see some venting near the front and finger holes for removal of the bezel if needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ostrog ADV]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now