Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 uses a Realtek ALC1150 codec featuring a 115dB SNR. ASRock further upgraded the audio with two Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifiers, physical isolation, and Nichicon Gold Series capacitors.
USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM1142, which uses an ASM1542 10Gb/s switch for the type-C port.
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 features two 1Gbit Intel NICs. The i218v is a PHY for the integrated MAC in the PCH, and the i211AT is the second fully integrated NIC solution. The Wireless AC is from an AC 3160 card.
The ASMedia ASM1074 hub is used to supply all those USB 3.0 ports on the IO panel. A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO that provides monitoring, fan control, and PS/2 on the rear IO.
There are many PCI-E quick switches on the rear of the PCB used to switch the PCI-E lanes from the CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available
- PNY reveals low-cost CS1311b SSD