Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 uses a Realtek ALC1150 codec featuring a 115dB SNR. ASRock further upgraded the audio with two Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifiers, physical isolation, and Nichicon Gold Series capacitors.
USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM1142, which uses an ASM1542 10Gb/s switch for the type-C port.
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 features two 1Gbit Intel NICs. The i218v is a PHY for the integrated MAC in the PCH, and the i211AT is the second fully integrated NIC solution. The Wireless AC is from an AC 3160 card.
The ASMedia ASM1074 hub is used to supply all those USB 3.0 ports on the IO panel. A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO that provides monitoring, fan control, and PS/2 on the rear IO.
There are many PCI-E quick switches on the rear of the PCB used to switch the PCI-E lanes from the CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software