Hardware & Documentation
As for screws and hardware to be used, SilverStone is sure you have enough. Standoffs for the motherboard tray, and one extra, and a handful of HDD mounting screws to use with the plastic trays. A bunch of 6/32 screws for the motherboard and the PSU, two small screws, and a bunch of M3 screws for the 2.5" drive mounting.
Of course, you will plan to connect other fans to the fan hub, and if the fans you choose do not reach, SilverStone has you covered here as well. They sent a pair of 3-pin female to 3-pin male fan leads, extension cables to easy your pain.
The manual for the PM01 is top notch. A full parts list, and where they are to be used, instructions of how the chassis comes apart and where to find the dust filters, and a step-by-step tutorial on parts installation. There is nothing left to question with the renderings and information provided within.
Just in case we somehow confused you on the cooling possibilities, the manual goes over it in fine detail. It specifies which size goes where when it comes to radiators at the top, and even shows off the thicknesses that can be used without conflicting with other components housed in the PM01.
PRICING: You can find the SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £100 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design