Hardware & Documentation
As for screws and hardware to be used, SilverStone is sure you have enough. Standoffs for the motherboard tray, and one extra, and a handful of HDD mounting screws to use with the plastic trays. A bunch of 6/32 screws for the motherboard and the PSU, two small screws, and a bunch of M3 screws for the 2.5" drive mounting.
Of course, you will plan to connect other fans to the fan hub, and if the fans you choose do not reach, SilverStone has you covered here as well. They sent a pair of 3-pin female to 3-pin male fan leads, extension cables to easy your pain.
The manual for the PM01 is top notch. A full parts list, and where they are to be used, instructions of how the chassis comes apart and where to find the dust filters, and a step-by-step tutorial on parts installation. There is nothing left to question with the renderings and information provided within.
Just in case we somehow confused you on the cooling possibilities, the manual goes over it in fine detail. It specifies which size goes where when it comes to radiators at the top, and even shows off the thicknesses that can be used without conflicting with other components housed in the PM01.
PRICING: You can find the SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Primera PM01 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £100 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017