The last GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card I reviewed was GIGABYTE's GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming, where I was left more than impressed with its performance and the use of a single 8-pin PCIe power connector. But GIGABYTE's new GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming graphics card is a step up, and an impressive one at that.
GIGABYTE's new GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming comes in a Premium Pack edition, which is the one I'm looking at today, and features 'Xtreme VR Link' which provides additional HDMI ports on the front of your machine, so that you can use a VR headset without using the single HDMI port on the back of the graphics card itself.
All of this talk, and we haven't even scratched the surface of what GIGABYTE is offering with the GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming graphics card in terms of performance. Well, it has some of the best performance we've seen, with some excellent acoustic performance, too. GIGABYTE has provided 16.8 million customizable color options for the LEDs on the card so that you can tune the GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming through the XTREME Engine utility to your liking.
Pricing & Availability
The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack graphics card is currently on Amazon for $889.99 with stock available at the time of writing.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming retails for $950 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel