Recently I had the opportunity to review a very nice mid-tower case from the Cooler Guys. It received a very respectable rating and earned my respect for a smaller sized case. But then Cooler Guys contacted me again for something to make a good case even better!
Introducing a new side panel for the Wind Tunnel II Gamer case that has a built in window straight from the factory. No more measuring, cutting, sanding, painting, drilling well, you get the point. They have taken all the hard work and effort of installing a window and done all the work for you.
But the big question is whether or not it maintains the outstanding cooling of its former glory. Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs