Hardware & Documentation
Rather than fan screws, in the front of the chassis, Cooler Master uses a push pin system. They also send seven standoffs and a socket to go along with the pair of helper standoffs already on the tray. The hex head screws mount the motherboard and the PSU, while the M3 screws are used for 2.5" drive mounting. As for the 3.5" drives, they lock into the tray with pins and are tool-free.
There are ten wire ties offered along with the MasterBox 5 to ensure the wiring can be tended to and run cleanly. There is also a Kensington lock loop supplied, as well as the Molex to 3-pin fan power adapter.
The manual is small but unfolds to show everything you need to know about this chassis and the build process. There is also an insert that accompanies the manual, which explains what Cooler Master will cover for the term of two years.
These three sections of the manual are likely the handiest to help wrap your head around the options contained in this layout. The top shows the locations of the SSD plate, the HDD rack, and the PSU cover. In the middle, we are shown the video card support and motherboard support, while at the bottom, Cooler Master addresses the cooling options.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand