The MasterBox 5 ships in a plain cardboard wrapper using screen printing to deliver the information. The Cooler Master name, and the "Make It Yours" tagline is at the top, just above two renderings of the chassis inside of this box. Near the bottom, we see that the interior is easily adjustable with Cooler Master's Configurator System.
Aside from some permanent marker scribbles and the shipping label, this side simply explains that this is a mid-tower chassis called the MasterBox 5. At the bottom, there is locations and information on the various Cooler Master offices too.
Moving along to the back panel now, we have a description of the Configurator System off to the left and renderings of the front panel options to the right. The lower section of text tells us about the flexible mounting, expansion support, room for cabling, cooling support, and a notation that 360mm radiators need an additional bracket for full support.
With the branding and naming topping the last panel of the box, the bulk of this panel is used for the specifications chart. Near the bottom, Cooler Master offers a pair of QR codes, one to make registration a snap, and the other to take you to the CM website.
Removing this MasterBox 5 from the box, we find thick Styrofoam on the front and back of the case, instructions and hardware found at the top. Inside of that, the chassis is wrapped in plastic, and the outside of the tinted window is also covered in plastic. The condition of our chassis is superb and shows just how well this tried and true packaging works.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterBox 5]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications