The Alphacool Eisbaer is shipped in a flat black box, using white and a pale blue to deliver the information on the front. Above the image of the head unit, there is the Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU – Black naming followed immediately with AMD and Intel socket compatibility. Near the bottom, we find the OCOOL name along with the Alphacool site address and where this cooler is designed and made.
Both of the longer sides of the packaging are identical. They are black, and the entire panel is used to put the Alphacool address in the bottom right corner.
The same is found with the pair of smaller sides to the external packaging. This time, the area is used a bit better with the OCOOL Alphacool – The Cooling Company, along with the icicles below the test, which go nicely with the "polar bear" named cooler.
Even the back of the packaging is similar to what we saw on the front. The image in the background has changed from the head unit to a look at the radiator, but all of the information is the same.
Inside of the box, we find that the Eisbaer is packaged like a standard AIO. They use recycled cardboard on the inside to compartmentalize all of the components and hardware. This way, in transit, nothing is rubbing or banging together, and just like our sample did, it should arrive at your door in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU - Black CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset