The Alphacool Eisbaer is shipped in a flat black box, using white and a pale blue to deliver the information on the front. Above the image of the head unit, there is the Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU – Black naming followed immediately with AMD and Intel socket compatibility. Near the bottom, we find the OCOOL name along with the Alphacool site address and where this cooler is designed and made.
Both of the longer sides of the packaging are identical. They are black, and the entire panel is used to put the Alphacool address in the bottom right corner.
The same is found with the pair of smaller sides to the external packaging. This time, the area is used a bit better with the OCOOL Alphacool – The Cooling Company, along with the icicles below the test, which go nicely with the "polar bear" named cooler.
Even the back of the packaging is similar to what we saw on the front. The image in the background has changed from the head unit to a look at the radiator, but all of the information is the same.
Inside of the box, we find that the Eisbaer is packaged like a standard AIO. They use recycled cardboard on the inside to compartmentalize all of the components and hardware. This way, in transit, nothing is rubbing or banging together, and just like our sample did, it should arrive at your door in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU - Black CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology