Accessories and Documentation
A full set of beefy hardware is sent along with the HEX 2.0 to ensure easy mounting to both AMD and Intel sockets. From left to right, we see the Intel standoffs, the Intel top brackets, and a universal back plate in the middle. To the right, we find the AMD top brackets and the AMD standoffs. LGA2011 users are covered as well since the back plate uses screws that fit the socket too.
In the early samples, this is the fan power lead and USB control cable length. We are told that for the retail versions, both cables would be longer so that they can be routed cleanly and hidden. We are also supplied with an angled screwdriver to mount the cooler, and it works on the top bracket nuts, since they offer Phillip's heads, and is what you use to mount the cooler to said brackets.
The manual is better than we expected, to be honest. It not only covers all the parts and what they are used for, but with great illustrations and text accompaniment, this guide takes you step-by-step through any mounting situation. It also contains the terms and conditions of the one-year warranty coverage, and where to go online for help in such instances when help is needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phononic HEX 2.0 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Phononic HEX 2.0 CPU Cooler Continued]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD