Hardware & Documentation
The largest screws with the flat heads are used to install 3.5" drives, and are used in conjunction with the grommets pre-installed in those areas. The set of screws to the right of the HDD screws are used then for 2.5" drive installations. This leaves the four at the bottom, to mount the motherboard with.
In that same bag, we also found a set of four thumbscrews, to be used for installing a 5.25" device. Fractal sends us six cable ties, to help manage the wiring, and the hex-head screws are intended to be used when installing the PSU.
Outside of the chassis, there was a bag we found when opening the main packaging, and in it, we found these. There is the manual to guide you through the build and covers ever facet of it. To the right, in bright red, is an insert asking you to contact the manufacturer of there is a defect, while below is a pamphlet on the two-year warranty, as well as a product catalog.
Just in case we were not clear in our description of the cooling features, this section of the manual covers it well. In three images they cover fan locations, dust filter locations, and just what sort of water cooling support the CORE 500 delivers.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter