Hardware & Documentation
The largest screws with the flat heads are used to install 3.5" drives, and are used in conjunction with the grommets pre-installed in those areas. The set of screws to the right of the HDD screws are used then for 2.5" drive installations. This leaves the four at the bottom, to mount the motherboard with.
In that same bag, we also found a set of four thumbscrews, to be used for installing a 5.25" device. Fractal sends us six cable ties, to help manage the wiring, and the hex-head screws are intended to be used when installing the PSU.
Outside of the chassis, there was a bag we found when opening the main packaging, and in it, we found these. There is the manual to guide you through the build and covers ever facet of it. To the right, in bright red, is an insert asking you to contact the manufacturer of there is a defect, while below is a pamphlet on the two-year warranty, as well as a product catalog.
Just in case we were not clear in our description of the cooling features, this section of the manual covers it well. In three images they cover fan locations, dust filter locations, and just what sort of water cooling support the CORE 500 delivers.
PRICING: You can find the Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes