Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
In the typical black packaging and bold red accent stripe, the Level 10 M Advanced is also shipped. Along with a first look at the new design off to the left, the mentions of RGB illumination, 16,000 DPI, ten programmable buttons, aerodynamic efficiency, and its ergonomic design with a rest plate, are all things that should interest you.
Opening the front panel exposes the Level 10 M Advanced behind a layer of clear plastic, and we can also see a hex tool comes with it. On the inside of the front panel, Tt eSPORTS points out all of the features and buttons, both above and below the much wider base plate.
The right side offers the continuation of the red stripe at the top with the company name and logo. Under the image of the mouse that is vertically oriented, we find addresses for the Tt forums, their YouTube channel, the main site address, and a QR code to gain more information on this mouse.
The stripe at the top of this panel offers the naming again, but the main section gets right to the heart of things. They start by showing the lighting portion of the software, and the tri-zone RGB LED setup. It then moves into the design appointments, covers both the laser and the main switches, and tells us at the bottom that this is a professional gaming mouse.
The last panel does not offer much, but we do see that the main image is oriented correctly this time and that along the bottom, they show the Level 10 M Advanced in a few colors of the 16.8 million options.
Inside of the box, we found the Level 10 M Advance securely held in place between two layers of plastic. The lower layer offers most of the structural integrity of the inner packaging, to protect the mouse and keep the box from deforming in transit. It is then the clear layer on top that holds in into place and keeps dust and scratches at bay.
Under the inner packaging, Tt eSPORTS drops in the manual and warranty information for the two-year term. We also see that, just like in many other instances of opening Tt eSPORTS peripherals, there is a white and a black sticker to put on anything you see fit to tag with it.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse retails for £55 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Advanced Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Level 10 M Advanced]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning