The X170-Extreme ECC's BIOS is very similar, if not identical, to that of other GIGABYTE motherboards. It carries the same fan controls shown in the image above. The only thing missing are overclocking settings, but you can change the basics up to maximum turbo ratio. There is a lot of control provided over boot options and even Thunderbolt 3.
The motherboard has both and Intel NIC and a Killer NIC. The installation procedures for the Killer NIC allow you to install only the driver instead of the entire software suite some users don't enjoy. For audio, the Core3Di software suite is included.
GIGABYTE provides many software titles including @BIOS, Auto Green, and APP Center.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard retails for $316 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X170-Extreme ECC (Intel C236) Motherboard retails for £203 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4