Accessories and Documentation
The bag of hardware has plenty to look at, but there we have the basis for mounting the cooler. On the left is the AMD socket bracket that will mount to the base of the cooler. In the middle, we have the universal backplate made of plastic, and to the right are the Intel brackets for the base of the cooler.
To go along with those components, we need most of this as well. Along the top, there are the thumbscrews to lock the brackets to the square-head screws that pass through the backplate, once the three spacers to the right have been placed on the screws. Below those, we find the four screws used to secure the brackets to the base of the cooler, and for those using LGA2011 motherboards, there are screws for those sockets as well.
Enermax also includes an inline resistor connection to reduce the fan specifications by 25 percent. We do like that is still PWM controlled and braided to blend in better. There is also a plastic case which houses the Enermax labeled Dow Corning paste.
The instructions are done on this fold-out pamphlet. Inside you will get a parts list to start you off in the right direction, excellent renderings, and instruction to mount this cooler to all supported sockets, and is written in thirteen languages.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for $28 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-N30 II CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni