Accessories and Documentation
The bag of hardware has plenty to look at, but there we have the basis for mounting the cooler. On the left is the AMD socket bracket that will mount to the base of the cooler. In the middle, we have the universal backplate made of plastic, and to the right are the Intel brackets for the base of the cooler.
To go along with those components, we need most of this as well. Along the top, there are the thumbscrews to lock the brackets to the square-head screws that pass through the backplate, once the three spacers to the right have been placed on the screws. Below those, we find the four screws used to secure the brackets to the base of the cooler, and for those using LGA2011 motherboards, there are screws for those sockets as well.
Enermax also includes an inline resistor connection to reduce the fan specifications by 25 percent. We do like that is still PWM controlled and braided to blend in better. There is also a plastic case which houses the Enermax labeled Dow Corning paste.
The instructions are done on this fold-out pamphlet. Inside you will get a parts list to start you off in the right direction, excellent renderings, and instruction to mount this cooler to all supported sockets, and is written in thirteen languages.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for $28 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Enermax ETS-N30R CPU Cooler retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-N30 II CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand