After installing the mouse and the software, you should see what we have here. The main tab is called the assignment section and offers a few things. Here you may address which profile of five you want to use, and you can also sync a program to the command, both at the left. The middle shows visually what buttons are which, while to the right they can be reassigned, except for the left click button which is grayed out.
While you can just switch around the basic functionality of the switches, by clicking the small purple boxes, it offers a sub-menu. Here you may address Macros, program launching, keyboard functionality, all sorts of options to make life as easy as possible.
In the performance section, we again can assign the profile to it, and hopefully, you already have the program added you want to use this with. You can pick one of four DPI settings and adjust them individually, adjust the scroll speed, and change the polling rate in the middle. At the right side, we have acceleration active, you can change the double click speed, the amount of angle snapping, and set the lift height distance.
In the lighting section, to the right of the image of the Sagitta, showing us both LED zones, we can adjust the color. You can input an RGB color code, select a color of the rainbow, or use one of the pre-selected color options at the bottom. We do still have an effect option left though too.
When clicking the purple box next to "Select Effect", a new sub-menu pops up. Here you can use the LEDs in standard mode, leaving the lights on all the time, or a breathing effect. There are also options to run a pulsating loop of colors between the zones; you can set it into the rainbow mode, or back to basics with Tesoro Purple mode. There is also an option to turn them off, but then, why buy an LED mouse?
In the Macros section, we can start recording and editing Macro commands. To the left is where you name the Macro, as well as importing or exporting those you may already have. If you press the record button to the right, any and all commands will show in the middle screen. You can address the use of delays, and the easy editor on the right makes adjust a profile easy as can be.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Sagitta Spectrum H6L Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Samsung Galaxy Stellar 2 specs and pricing leaked
- Samsung introduces new color option for the Galaxy S8+
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller