Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Packaging is typical for ROCCAT with their name up top, and an indication of the RGB LED off to the right. A large image of a white KOVA is placed in the middle, and it has four features highlighted blue down the left side of it. Along the bottom, we are told of the two-lever illumination zones, and shown ROCCAT Talk/FX and Alienware FX work with this design, and that it is made for FPS and MOBA games.
There is always the angled right side to their boxes, sporting an embossed ROCCAT name across the larger panel. In the thinner section, we are told this is the KOVA pure performance gaming mouse, and on the right end is the site address to obtain more information about it.
As we make it to the back, things start with another image of the KOVA at the top with various buttons and features shown around it. There is a dedicated features section below that which nine things you will find in this design, and these get repeated at the bottom in many other languages.
The final panel offers us an explanation of the streamlined philosophy that went into designing this KOVA near the top. In the middle, ROCCAT explains the Overdrive Mode while the bottom shows the SWARM software, and that there is an app to allow your phone to control settings.
Inside of the box, we find the KOVA is nestled between layers of plastic to offer rigidity to the packaging, and take any hit that this device may incur on the way to your home, without allowing the KOVA to get damaged. There is also a layer of clear plastic laid over the top of the mouse, between the layers, so that the ROCCAT KOVA name and logo are not rubbed off in transit. As for this particular sample, it arrived in terrific condition, without a mark on it.
Also, inside of the box are these pamphlets. The larger quick-installation guide opens up to eight panels with information on both sides. One side shows various images of the mouse, it explains the features that are ROCCAT specific, and gives you an address to go to should you have an issue. The reverse of it shows the default button layout of the KOVA, touches on the software, how to connect it, and what the new Smart Cast buttons are made for. There is also a disposal information book, which tells us there are harmful substances comprising some of the components inside. You should dispose of this properly, rather than letting them leach into the environment.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KOVA 2016 Pure Performance Gaming Mouse retails for £45 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KOVA Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KOVA]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software