Processor: AMD Athlon 1.06GHz
Memory: 128MB PC150 Kingmax SDRAM
Video Card: ABIT Siluro GF2 GTS
Drivers: VIA 4.04 AGP, NVIDIA Det 3 rev 6.47
Software Windows 98SE, Sandra 2001, Quake 3 Arena, 3DMark2000, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force.
- Results Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
- Result Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
- Results Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
- Results 3DMark2000 1024x768 16bit color
- Results MDK2 1027x768 32bit Color (T&L)
- Results Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
- Results Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit color
- Results Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit color
The MSI K7T Turbo-R for its early ages, is almost completely flawless. Stability at 133Mhz FSB was excellent, no freezing in Windows, no crashes during applications and games or any registry errors that we have seen with other beta and engineering sample boards, such as the Iwill KK266-R. Our only major quarrel with this board was that there isn't a lot of space around the Socket A, while there is enough for Orb coolers we prefer the Alpha PEP66-T cooler which requires a bit more space around the Socket A. MSI have again produced a very nice motherboard, well done!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent