Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
For the sequential testing, I went back and retested a few of the appliances I had in house. Comparing the read performance across these appliances, the N5810 does quite well in all RAID modes with 118 MB/s across all three modes.
Sequential write showed similar results as each RAID setup produced a consistent 116 MB/s or better.
Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
Starting off our SMB workloads with RAID 0, the Thecus unit performed quite well with 250 IOPS in Database, nearly 360 IOPS in File Server, and Web Server topped things off near 400 IOPS.
Next up we have our RAID 5 array where the N5810 took the top spot in database with 380 IOPS. This was followed up by 290 IOPS in File Server, 240 IOPS in Email Server and 325 IOPS in Web Server.
RAID 10 was good for the N5810 and as you can see produced some solid results peeking out at 460 IOPS in Database and 320 IOPs in File Server.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for $579 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS retails for £499 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now