Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat
Again, staying with typical Corsair colors, we were also sent this box containing the MM300. With just a hint at what is inside in the middle, the only other thing to see on the front panel are the features listed on the right side.
Moving on to the next panel, we see Corsair took this panel to use as product placement. There is the MM400 hard mat shown at the left, the MM300 in the middle with three size options, and to the right, we find the dual-sided MM400 option.
On the back of the box, Corsair lists the features we saw on the front of the box. This time, however, we see that these features have been repeated nine times so that all of their markets are covered.
The last panel tells us that we have the Extended Edition of the MM300 inside this box. This means this 3mm thick mouse mat is 930mm wide and 300mm deep. Along with a triangular cutout to feel the material, this panel shows us what to expect on top of the mat, by what we see used as the background.
Corsair is also sure to send out all of the information they can deliver about the one-year warranty offered on this $29.99 mouse mat. Considering its size, and just how well built this is, we don't foresee any issues leading to the need to make a warranty claim on this MM300.
While we aren't exactly sure if this is abused metal, scratched glass, or even a stone pattern on the MM300, we do like what we see. Along with the large pattern supplied across the majority of the surface, there are large Corsair sails off to the right and the small white logo in the corner.
The top of the mat is made of a fine weave that is smooth to the hand, as well as the feet under the mouse and is made to deliver control, as well as effortless gliding. You will not have the material lifting from the 3mm foam backing on this mat either because Corsair has opted to have a stitched edge applied to this MM300 to deliver longevity in use as well.
The underside of the MM300 is pretty typical to many mouse mats on the market. It uses a small pattern of 90-degree angles to ensure there is a grip on any surface, and that this large mouse mat does not slide around under your mouse of choice.
Just in case you were still not quite sure how large this Extended Edition MM300 is, we went ahead and put the M65 Pro RBG on it for this image. Not only is there plenty of room to move the mouse, but you can also add the keyboard on top of this as well, and still have room for snacks and beverage for those long term gaming sessions.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni