Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse
This should look familiar as it is the same as the vanilla M65. There is a slightly textured side panel to offer grip, and on this, you will find a large red Sniper button, along with a pair of buttons near the top. The page forward and back buttons are more highly textured, but are pushed forward and are hard to reach with smaller hands.
From the back, we can see there is a bit of a built-in thumb rest in the left section, and the rubberized center is smooth and offers the Corsair sails at the back. The right panel is also open in the way it is mounted, to allow a view of the aluminum frame from all sides.
The right side of the M65 Pro RGB is also textured for grip, it is much smaller than what we saw on the left, and is slightly concave to afford the ability to lift the M65 easily. This panel is also cut short near the back, so we can see the slits in the aluminum frame, for a bit of added style.
At the front edge, we see that the buttons on top follow the angular frame below. It is also at this point that we notice the USB cable is off-center, leaving a large cavity for the scroll wheel in the middle, as well as allowing the lighting here to be seen much better.
On the top, we find the Corsair name at the left edge, on the left click button. We also see that behind the scroll wheel, there are DPI selector buttons fore and aft of the LED indicator which shows a different color for each DPI level used.
Corsair offers a 1.8-meter cable which has a braided cover over the actual cable, and also comes bundled with a Velcro strap to make transporting this mouse much tidier. At the end of the cable is a gray and black connection to help distinguish it in the rear I/O, and the USB 2.0 connection is not gold plated.
Under the M65 Pro RGB, we find the entire base is made of brushed aluminum. It sports the sensor eye right in the center, with the three weights found around it. As for the PTFE feet found here, there are two at the front, one on either side, and the fifth is a larger one found at the back.
Using a screwdriver or a coin, you can unscrew the caps, which exposes the disc style weight that can be removed under them. Again, this allows the user to change the center of gravity and adjust things to their specific needs, or they can all be removed to lighten the M65 Pro RGB by a total of 20.5 grams.
Since this M65 Pro RGB is nearly impossible to tear down, we move onto the LED lighting. The first of which is found under the sails logo, and is currently yellow, as it runs the full gamut of lighting by default.
As to the other two LED zones, they can be seen here. In front of the scroll wheel, we see one of the two LEDs glowing a light blue currently. The last zone is found at the top, where the teal color is an indication we are currently set to the highest DPI selection available.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017