Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is typical for a Corsair product, where the box is mostly black, and highlighted with bold yellow accents. On the front of it, we see notations at the top of the 12,000 DPI and the 16.8 million color choices, with a large image of the M65 Pro RGB in the middle. Lastly, we are also offered three key features down the left side, which are also repeated in French.
Opening the front cover exposes the images of the LED lighting zones at the left, and near the bottom of that panel we are offered a short list of features again. To the right, we find the product naming above a large yellow section, which exposes the M65 Pro RGB behind a layer of clear plastic.
The next panel starts at the top with the contents found inside, and the system requirements for use. These are then repeated three more times in various languages.
Around to the back, we find Corsair points out the key features found in this design. Things like the high-mass scroll wheel, programmable buttons, fast precision switches, advanced center of gravity weight tuning, extra-large feet, and the Sniper button are all addressed here.
The last of the panels on the packaging cover the 16.8 million color options, the 12,000 DPI, and that this M65 Pro RGB uses the CUE software for the utmost in programmability and functionality.
To keep the mouse from damage, it is placed under clear plastic. To take protection a step further, we see that the edges are built raised so that this cannot be crushed, and if it is dropped, the mouse is nowhere near the edges.
Along with the M65 Pro RGB, inside of the box, we find the quick start guide, which shows how to connect the device, and where to go to obtain the CUE software download from Corsair. They also include a warranty guide to explain what is covered under the two-year warranty term.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017