EG MMS optional Switches
As we mentioned, we were also sent this 24-pack of optional EG MMS switches. Usually, you will buy these in packs with just one type of switch inside of it, but for review purposes, we were sent a multi-pack of purple, orange, and gray switches to try out.
The packaging is top tier, with each switch placed in a dense foam compartment, to be sure that these make it safe to you. Along with the eight switches of each type, these kits come with an additional key cap and switch puller tool.
After using the larger end of the tool to remove the key caps, you simply flip it over and use the tabs on the smaller end to lock into the switches, at the top and bottom of them. Then, by pressing inwards on the tool, the switch latches release so that these will come right out of the alloy top plate.
So we could get a sense of what the various switches are like, we decided to fit them under the number pad side of this DeFiant. At this point, we have removed thirteen switches and are ready to clip in some of the optional offerings.
To get to this stage, all we had to do was make sure the lens of the LED lighting is at the top of each hole. You then gently press each switch into the square opening, and the tabs will lock it into place. Since there are contact points under each switch, all you need to do is to replace the keycaps, and you are all set and ready to try them out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the DeFiant]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology