In the software, you see the keyboard at the top of the left side. Here you can select a key for remapping, and with the options to the right, you may set a different command to each key. Near the bottom are boxes to adjust the USB Report Rate, and enable the onscreen display, and enabling the GIU TSR. Along the bottom of the window, you may select which of the four profiles it is you want to be programming.
Under the Macro tab, we find a full suite to program with. You can create and delete Macros, but you can also import them from other sources, and save them to a folder on the drive. After naming the Macro hit record, and as you press buttons, they show in the larger window below. To the right you can use time delays and insert a default value if needed. EpicGear also offers an edit section, where you can insert commands, or delays to a Macro that is already in use, to fine tune it to perfection.
The last option in the software is to hit the support tab. Here you are shown the software and firmware version currently in use, before ticking the box to check for updates. There is also a one-click link to the EpicGear site, and yet another to drop you off at their social media page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the DeFiant]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni