Hardware & Documentation
In the box containing all the hardware, we found five bags of screws and grommets. At the top left, we have 3.5" drive mounting grommets, with 2.5" drive mounting screws, and standoffs and a socket in the bag at the right. Along the bottom, we have screws to use with the grommets on the left, and a bag with motherboard screws in it to the right.
We are also given six zip-ties, a set of 6-32 thumbscrews, and a set of 6-32 hex head screws. On top of that, you are given a metal-like BitFenix logo to apply to the chassis where you want to.
What we have here is the lower steel bracket that gives the rear of the chassis that rounded look. This screws into the back of the chassis and is optional. If you never see the back of the chassis, you may not want to bother installing this.
There is a quick installation guide offered as well. This starts out covering the features and where to locate them, moves into the build process for the major components, and all told, should get a novice builder through a normal build. More advanced users may never open this as everything is laid out in an obvious, easy to figure out fashion.
PRICING: You can find the BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for $134 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pandora ATX]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory