Hardware & Documentation
In the box containing all the hardware, we found five bags of screws and grommets. At the top left, we have 3.5" drive mounting grommets, with 2.5" drive mounting screws, and standoffs and a socket in the bag at the right. Along the bottom, we have screws to use with the grommets on the left, and a bag with motherboard screws in it to the right.
We are also given six zip-ties, a set of 6-32 thumbscrews, and a set of 6-32 hex head screws. On top of that, you are given a metal-like BitFenix logo to apply to the chassis where you want to.
What we have here is the lower steel bracket that gives the rear of the chassis that rounded look. This screws into the back of the chassis and is optional. If you never see the back of the chassis, you may not want to bother installing this.
There is a quick installation guide offered as well. This starts out covering the features and where to locate them, moves into the build process for the major components, and all told, should get a novice builder through a normal build. More advanced users may never open this as everything is laid out in an obvious, easy to figure out fashion.
PRICING: You can find the BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for $134 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pandora ATX]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset