Hardware & Documentation
In the box containing all the hardware, we found five bags of screws and grommets. At the top left, we have 3.5" drive mounting grommets, with 2.5" drive mounting screws, and standoffs and a socket in the bag at the right. Along the bottom, we have screws to use with the grommets on the left, and a bag with motherboard screws in it to the right.
We are also given six zip-ties, a set of 6-32 thumbscrews, and a set of 6-32 hex head screws. On top of that, you are given a metal-like BitFenix logo to apply to the chassis where you want to.
What we have here is the lower steel bracket that gives the rear of the chassis that rounded look. This screws into the back of the chassis and is optional. If you never see the back of the chassis, you may not want to bother installing this.
There is a quick installation guide offered as well. This starts out covering the features and where to locate them, moves into the build process for the major components, and all told, should get a novice builder through a normal build. More advanced users may never open this as everything is laid out in an obvious, easy to figure out fashion.
PRICING: You can find the BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for $134 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pandora ATX]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings