The front of the packaging offers the BitFenix logo and name at the top of the panel, with a rendering of the chassis just below that. At the bottom, we see the PANDORA ATX in bold letters, and a thick black bar on the sides and bottom, that follow the design of the front of this chassis.
On this side panel, the chassis name tops things off, and we find another rendering below the handle. At the bottom of it all, we find two specifications charts, the left one for the Pandora ATX, and the right one covering the Pandora ATX Core.
Moving to the back of the box, we now find icons across the top covering the FDB fan in the back, the PSU cover, the reservoir bracket and pump bracket, which are specific to the chassis we are about to see. Lower on the panel we see water cooling compatibility, video card clearance, and a notation to the ICON display, around the pair of renderings.
The last panel offers the naming for both versions under the handle, where we can see a sticker next to the Pandora ATX name. The midsection here is used for stickers with part numbers, serial number, and a couple of barcodes.
The window has plastic clinging to both sides of it, inside of the plastic liner that surrounds the entire chassis. That along with the thick Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom of the Pandora ATX chassis allowed this sample to arrive in perfect condition, without obvious damage, or any marring to the surface treatments.
PRICING: You can find the BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for $134 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Pandora ATX Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pandora ATX]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup