Inside the Manta Continued
The back of the Manta shows us the third 120mm fan included with the chassis, and the end is prewired out and behind the motherboard tray. The expansion slots are ventilated with their covers, but again, access is had from outside.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find that the wiring is all ran to the bottom, and sealed in a plastic bag to protect the paint inside the case. Two PCBs are found near the CPU cooler access hole, and the bottom of the Manta is wide open.
Moving closer, we find the PCB on the left is a PWM fan controller boards. It is a powered board that uses a PWM signal from the motherboard to power up to seven fans. The PCB at the back edge of the case is for the LED light switch. The two leads run to the NZXT logo on the side, to the rear I/O lighting.
If you want to use 3.5" drives, it is under the cover, at the front of the case, that they can be mounted via the grommets in the floor. This is also the third location for a 2.5" drive if the trays do not cover your needs.
At the back, we then find room for the PSU. Since there is nothing in front of it, the length does not matter, unless you plan to install drives in front of it. The bottom of the case is opened well with the filter below it to clear the air of debris, and there are four rubber pads to isolate the PSU once it is installed.
In the wiring bundle, we find a Molex plug and a couple of fan extension wires for the fan controller. There are front panel LED and switch wires, an HD Audio connection, and a native USB 3.0 connection to make to the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Manta Mini-ITX White/Black CA-MANTW-W1 Chassis retails for £102 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design